×

ENQUIRE NOW

Please fill in your details below and we will get in touch with you shortly

Acme Oasis

Price starts from Rs.1.35 Crs*(Onwards)2,2.5,3 BHK Apartments

YES! I AM INTERESTED in this project

At a Glance

Type Residential Apartments
Location Kandivali, Mumbai
Price Rs. 1.35 Crs - 2.20 Crs*
Size 614 - 1016 Sq.Ft SQ.FT
Bedroom 2,2.5,3 BHK
Possession Jun, 2019
RERA No.
Tower 1 - P51800006404
Show more

Acme Oasis Overview

Acme Oasis: Upcoming realty venture by Acme Group in the heart of Mumbai

Acme Oasis is a grand residential project being developed by Acme Group and Glomore Constructions Pvt. Ltd. coming up in Kandivali in Mumbai. Stationed at a rare spot and surrounded by expansive greens, the magnificent property offers world-class amenities in an exclusive environment reserved only for the discerning few. Designed to make your dreams come true, the residency offers you perfect living abodes immersed in wholesome goodness to experience a lifestyle like never before.

Spread across a luscious 4 acres of land, Acme Oasis Mumbai incorporates two spectacular twin towers of 36 storeys each, changing the horizons of the city. The developed area occupies only 10% of the land while the remaining 90% is left unexcavated for maintaining the greeneries of the place. The towers shall house 2, 2.5 and 3 BHK lavish apartments spanning 614 sq. ft. – 1016 sq. ft. of Carpet areas. The apartments are fantastic with all hi-tech and modern interiors like exquisite French style windows, elegant modular switches, premium fittings and fixtures, designer tiles, wooden floorings. Acme Oasis price shall vary in the range of Rs 1.35 crores to Rs 2.20 crores backed by smart, easy and multiple payment plans. There are many attractive home loan facilities offered by different banks at the best possible interest rates.

The property is replete with 25+ premium lifestyle amenities that include a grand club house, modern gymnasium, swimming pool, kids’ play area, senior citizen zone, state-of-art sports facilities, utility stores, crèche, mini theatre, multi-purpose court, indoor and outdoor games area, guest room, community party zone, aerobics and yoga centre, mini lagoon with kids’ pool, net cricket pitch, library and an astronomy deck. The safety of the campus is ensured with advanced 4-tier security systems that include video door phones, CCTV surveillance and biometric entry with passwords.

The two elegant towers are located in the eastern suburbs of the city, Kandivali in Mumbai and is one of the tallest developments of the locality. It has easy accessibility to Link Road, Kandivali Railway Station and is close to forthcoming Nariman Point–Charkop Coastal Road project. All the essential social and civic utilities are located just around the corner.

The property is a great investment opportunity offering you a world of your dreams. At this exclusive price, and with the plethora of facilities and comforts, the development is undoubtedly worth a purchase that will get you good monetary benefits in a city like Mumbai.

Acme Oasis Key Features

  • 2 imposing multi-storey high rise towers
  • Luxurious 2, 2 ½ & 3 BHK residences with picturesque views of the surroundings greens
  • Unmatched connectivity to the WEH, railway station, malls, restaurants & other social infrastructure

Acme Oasis Amenities

Club House
Kids Play Area
Swimming Pool
Gym
Landscape Garden/Park
Open Space
Intercom
Car Parking
Multipurpose Hall
Waiting Lounge
Video Security
Lift
24X7 Security
Jogging Track

Acme Oasis Location Map

Acme Oasis Location Map

Located Off Akruli Road, Hunaman Nagar, Kandivali East, Mumbai, Maharashtra.

Acme Oasis Price

Typesizeprice (SQ.FT)Amountbooking
2 BHK614 (Carpet Area)On Request1.35 Crs**10%
2 BHK (Large)742 (Carpet Area)On Request1.61 Crs**10%
2.5 BHK920 (Carpet Area)On Request2.00 Crs**10%
3 BHK1016 (Carpet Area)On Request2.20 Crs**10%

LATEST POSTS

Why Is Kandivali Attracting Homeowners From All Over The Country?...

May 21, 2019 | Silky Malhotra

Kandivali is a suburb, located to the north of Mumbai. In the last few decades, the infrastructur...Read More

Kandivali West Reasonable Property Prices and Other Benefits...

March 06, 2019 | Stalin Amara

Purchasing or selling properties has now become a much easier task in Mumbai. Conditions are now ...Read More

Locality Watch: Kandivali, Mumbai...

November 27, 2017 | Stalin Amara

Mumbai is a fabulous city where the fun & excitement never stops! Known as the ‘City Th...Read More

Acme Oasis REVIEWS

yashesh bhatt
May 22, 2018

Excellent property. Surrended by greenery on two sides hop I get possession on time

Contact Us

Akurli Road, Opp. Mahindra & Mahindra Yellow Gate, 
Alika Nagar, Kandivali East, Mumbai. 

 

Contact Us : +91 7290029564

Website: www.acmeoasis.com

Registered as Real Estate Agent with MAHARASTRA RERA Reg. No A51900000246